Monday, March 2, 2009

Colby sayings

I want this on my blog .... so I keep it. It is the sweet, sweet things Colby said about his mommy. I hope she does this every year. ;)

What your child says about you?
Cut and paste these questions and ask your kids their answers....it is a RIOT! This is so much fun.

Answered by Colby: 4 1/2 years old.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
"Love you"

2. What makes mom happy?
"When I am not crying"

3. What makes mom sad?
"Crying"

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"Takes pictures"

5. What was your mom like as a child?
"A big sweet girl"

6. How old is your mom?
"Three"

7. How tall is your mom?
"This much..." and holds his hand up over his head.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"Clean up the house" ... I got a kick out ot this answer

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"Go to church" :)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"She is Shellrie" ... a nickname

11. What is your mom really good at?
"Cleaning the house"

12. What is your mom not very good at?
"Mommy is good at everything" ...that's my boy!

13. What does your mom do for a job?
"Cleaning up the house... everyday you clean up the house"

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
"sausage and macaroni" ...not quite but it was the last meal he ate

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
"She's a good mommy"

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"You just look like a mommy"

17. What do you and your mom do together?
"We pray together for our food, we go fun places, we have mommy dates watching tv... lots of Mommy dates"

18. How are you and your mom the same?
"We both love church, we both love Jesus, we both love MeMaw and Daddy and Sister"

19. How are you and your mom different?
"Mommy is a girl, colby's a boy, and daddys a boy too"

20. What does mommy do to show you she loves you?
He holds out his arms "this much" and says I love you!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Isn't he the best? I enjoyed hearing his answers as it seems everyone has. He sure loves his MeMaw! Love you Mom.