









Texas is an amazing place. One day it can be flat out hot and the next day windy and cold (when you are used to hot-I should explain). Yesterday the kids and grandkids and I drove out past Chappel Hill before Brenham to a beautiful field of bluebonnets. It was such fun watching Colby and Melissa run all over the field just enjoying the freedom. William was not the most impressed but sure looked cute in his little hat. I appreciate the boys wanting to go this year as I know Byron had put it down for years. Now that his little family is starting I guess his prospective is "growing up". :)
I'm so appreciative Terry and my mom's cataract surgery went well. They did really good. Melissa gets tubes in her little ears on Thursday and I'm sure praying things will go as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment