Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Colby and Melissa in Bluebonnets

















The weather today was perfect......not too hot and not too windy. We drove out to Chappel Hill and Brenham for some great pictures of the little ones in the bluebonnets. We have done this for years and years and I enjoy it each time. It started out with our kiddos when they were little even adding in cats and dogs at times. Then other times we have had Megan, Luci, Kristen. It is extra fun now to add the grandbabies. I caught Colby and Melissa today and will get William soon. Colby and Melissa love running around the flowers also.

There is just something so appealing about looking along the roadside and seeing the beautiful flowers. I don't know why--maybe it is because I love the blues, aquas and lilac colors.

Colby spent the night with us last night. He is a hoot. He can carry on quite the conversation!

I continually say how blessed I am. Thank you God!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

So sweet! They are too cute. I am wishing we had bluebonnets around here or any flowers for that matter. :)