
Melissa loves to look at herself in my curio cabinet. She is so cute.

Colby has so much energy. He is like Superman (he prefers Batman) flying around here!

The kiddos loved this empty basket and quickly jumped in.
I also had the chance to keep William for an hour while Carlee went to the Dr. He is such a sweetie and has a beautiful smile.

1 comment:
Dear Vicki-That little William takes me back to when Byron was a baby-what a beautiful baby! Colby cracks me up with his love for life and Melissa reminds me of our girls when they were little! Don't Blink! Thank you so much for your comment about knowing my heart. Even I am wondering if I have any love in it at all the way I was feeling. Sometimes our emotions are so out of whack that I am not sure if I know who I am.
It has been a challenge and often I thought "If I was like Vicki, I could do this". Obviously, I am not going to grow up to be like you like I always dreamed. Too much Moore in me, I guess!! :( I will now move on as you have suggested and hope I can salvage some of my self-esteem and really find out why I could not love enough to do this! You are a sweet friend and sister to know that I needed your encouragement! Love ya tonz and let's go somewhere!!! Dianne I wrote on Michelles' blog today and they wouldn't accept it--no it wasn't vulger... I'm not sure why??? D
Post a Comment