Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Birthday, Michelle

Michelle's Birthday was yesterday. We had a wonderful evening as everyone gathered for roast and all the fixings plus birthday cake. I love it when we are all together. Everyone enjoys each other so much. Colby totally was excited his mom got a "party". He loved it all. What fun birthdays are. Michelle and the kids and Jeromy all went to the park in Jeromy's neighborhood before they came over. Before we know it it will be Byron and then Jeromy's birthday. When one starts they all come around fast. My parents and I all had April birthdays but my kiddos all have Oct/Nov. :) Funny how it works out.

What beautiful weather we are having. I love it!

Carlee's birthday was on the 29th of last month. Unfortunately that was also the day a tree trunk went through her nursery and we were without power. We all gave her gifts but it was such a totally stressful day. So Byron has been real concerned she gets a real birthday gathering so he sent out an evite to everyone for cake and ice cream at our house Thursday. Then told me he hoped I didn't mind him having it here. :) He is so funny. I told him of course not- it is his home too. He comes by the house nearly every day for lunch (I'm sure since Carlee works for now and we have TV and Dr. Pepper which he doesn't have at his house. ha!) It will be fun.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thanks for such a fun dinner Mom!! You are still the best I could ever dream of. I had such a wonderful day with everyone! Thanks for making a big 'party' for Colby's sake too... he loved it!

I love you, Michelle