Vicki-My flight comes in in 2 days-please pick me up and take me on the cruise with you!! Trust me-I am way more fun than Terry!! Can't believe you haven't told me about this you PILL! Have a great trip and be sure and blog while you are gone so that I can at least feel like I am there! Dianne
Dianne, This is a perk of turning 55-which your brother has. We grabbed a literally last minute deal for a steal-due to his age. :) It is unbelievable how cheap it is. Wish you could come but look forward to our time in January. :)
2 comments:
Vicki-My flight comes in in 2 days-please pick me up and take me on the cruise with you!! Trust me-I am way more fun than Terry!! Can't believe you haven't told me about this you PILL! Have a great trip and be sure and blog while you are gone so that I can at least feel like I am there! Dianne
Dianne, This is a perk of turning 55-which your brother has. We grabbed a literally last minute deal for a steal-due to his age. :) It is unbelievable how cheap it is. Wish you could come but look forward to our time in January. :)
Post a Comment