Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dewberry Farm

We met our MOPS group of ladies and children at Dewberry Farm today. Michelle and the kids had gone before but this was my first experience and we had such a good time. It is always fun to watch your grandkids enjoy themselves so much. Rain was all around us but for several hours it held off there. Of course I loved taking pics and so appreciate the camera and lense Terry got me. It was all around a great day.

I'm so happy I have the time now to do these fun things. We have other big plans for Friday! What a blessing.

Colby continues to say such funny things and I don't want to forget them. The other day he told me "MeMaw I'm so dis a point ed (he really held out the long word) that I can't find the rainbow again." He amazes me!!

No comments: