Thursday, October 2, 2008

Michelles BIRTHDAY is Sunday!

We wil have a busy weekend with Carlee's first baby shower on Saturday at church and then Michelle's birthday on Sunday!!

3 comments:

Emily Vickery said...

That is exciting about Michelles b-day and that Carly is expecting! I have not met Carly, but my Mom really likes her and said nice things about her. I really enjoyed your list and as always you have inspired me to be a better person! Hope you guys have a fun weekend with family! love always, emily
p.s.- how old is michelle- is it the big 3-0?!haha

Emily Vickery said...

I tried to leave Michelle a message, but I couldn't find where to post? I think it is adoreable that Uncle Terri is such a softie. I will try to leave her a message again later!

Kristi said...

Hope you have a great weekend! It sounds like fun we wish we could be closer to celebrate!
I hope everything is coming together after all the chaos. We love ya!