Friday, May 2, 2008
Surgery - recovery
Terry's surgery went well even tho it was more extensive than anticipated so took longer. The hospital he was at was unbelievable-more like a really nice hotel. The morphine did the trick while at the hospital overnight. We really were amazed at how well everything was going. That was Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday started going down hill and today is the worse. The Dr. has sent out some med to take down the swelling inside his neck where the surgery was. Hopefully this will make the difference. It is hard to see him hurting so much. He has such a high tolerance for pain that this is unusual. Thanks to everyone for all the prayers. Keep it up. :) So many have been great calling and stopping by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Aunt Vicki!This is Emily; I had to use my Mom's email address to be able to leave you a message because my wouldn't work. That is sad about Uncle Terry. He probably hates to admit he's in pain- it seems like most men do. Anyway, besides that you guys sound like you are doing great. I better go because Cambell is sad, but I will talk to you again soon!
Vicki-I hope that things are going well w/ Terry's neck and that each day gets a little better. I was surprised to see him up doing the bubbles thing-I would think that would be too much movement? He is a sucker for those grandbabies, isn't he???:D
I am sure you are glad that it is all over! Happy Mother's Day to you and Michelle-Hope it is wonderful for you both since you are excellent Mammas! Tell Michelle I love her hair up how she wore it in the bubbles slideshow! She Looks darling! You're right, she does remind me of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ha! ha! Love-Dianne Susan
Post a Comment