Thursday, May 8, 2008

Exciting News




Today was good. After work we met the kids at our favorite Mexican food restaraunt, Del Pueblo. Unfortunately Jeromy is out of town on business so couldn't join us. Anyhow, after we ate everyone gathered at our house. When Byron and Carlee walked in they had a gift bag for me. In the gift bag was a sweet cross and on the front it said "Grandma's are a blessing I'm so glad you are mine". I thought well that is sweet but how funny it says grandma instead of mom. Then I turned it over and it said Mother's Day 2008 I love you, MeMaw! from soon-to-come baby Moore. Well that is when I screamed with excitement. Isn't that awesome news!?! Carlee is even due December 25th!! They already got an ultrasound on the first visit to the Dr. and saw the heartbeat. Carlee has a great Dr. affiliated with the hospital Byron works at. So, of course, I had to grab my camera and now I share my pictures. God is so good!!!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Last night was FUN! #3 grandbaby Memaw, you are on a roll! We all love you and hope your Mother's Day is wonderful! We will see you soon. Love you!

Michelle said...

Yeah! SOOO excited!!!