Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Six Things to Accomplish in Ten Years

My beautifu niece tagged me to list SIX things I want to accomplish in TEN years. WOW at her sweet, young age ten years will put her in her 30s but it puts me far away. It is a thought provoking concept tho and probably good to do at any age so after hours of thought I'll give it a try. I tag Ashley, Erin,Kristi, Michelle and Dianne. Can't wait to read them!

( Not in any specific order)
1. Grow old (older to you youngins :) ) with grace.
2. Enjoy and support my family and extended family.
3. Continue to grow in my understanding of the Bible and my walk with the Lord.
4. Go on mission trips.
5. Attend my remaining bachelor son's wedding.
6. Cruise, Cruise and more cruising


There you have it. Great goals to live up to. I'm excited for every day I have the opportunity.

These days I'm so appreciative for electricity.....and water. :) So things are looking great!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Those are really great things to accomplish. I cant imagine you getting much better than you are! WE love you aunt Vicki and I hope we get to see you soon! Mark and I really want to come visit because I want him to meet all of you and see the real fun side of the family:)Congrats on your little Christmas package that is coming!

Michelle said...

ASHLEY You know the saying... we put the fun in dysFUNctional!?! J/K we would love to meet your husband and little Hunter! You can bring us some snow?