Sooo sweet Mom! Thank you so much for taking them to have some fun at the park! Who would know they were all stuffy and yucky today with all of those smiles shinning through! We love you so much!
Wow-for the first time I can catch a glimpse of Michelle in Melissa! I am sure you see it more than we do because you are with her and know her cute personality, but you gotta admit that Horton gene is pretty strong. I can see Melissa has the same hair style as all of my children--no split ends! she is a beautiful baby and so kissable! Give her one for me! Dianne
2 comments:
Sooo sweet Mom! Thank you so much for taking them to have some fun at the park! Who would know they were all stuffy and yucky today with all of those smiles shinning through! We love you so much!
Wow-for the first time I can catch a glimpse of Michelle in Melissa! I am sure you see it more than we do because you are with her and know her cute personality, but you gotta admit that Horton gene is pretty strong. I can see Melissa has the same hair style as all of my children--no split ends! she is a beautiful baby and so kissable! Give her one for me! Dianne
Post a Comment