We have had a wonderful week celebrating Melissa's birthday. We started it off with a party for her last Saturday for family and friends. It is awesome we did it then since this weekend we are all just watching the weather to see if we wash away. It is so cute to see them at their first birthday party as everyone gathers around and sings them Happy Birthday. Keep in mind how many we have there for the first birthday. Melissa did an excellent job of smushing her little cake and really getting into it. I'm so disappointed that I cannot get the video I made of it to load on my blog. It is on our family websit at geni.com that family can see but it will not load here....strange.
Then yesterday on her real birthday we took her to the mall and had a fun time. She and Colby got to play on the playground there which they thought was great! We sang Happy Birthday to her many times and she clapped at the end every time. She is such a cutie. Michelle is stopped all the time in the mall as everyone loves her big blue eyes. Every time Colby says That is MY sister. He is very proud of her. Of course Colby loves to talk to everyone. He tells everyone his name. That boy loves to talk. And since he is doing it we love it.
Yesterday I found out the 29th is also the 3 year anniversary of the big hurricane in New Orleans, McCain and Michael Jackson's birthday. I guess she is destined for greatness. :) Of course we know that as a child of God she for sure is!!!
I guess our next family birthday is Carlees in Sept.
No comments:
Post a Comment