I don't want to ever forget the oneness we felt and the fun things we did! Key West, Florida was such a fun place. It is, of course, beautiful. We were out in that gorgeous water in a "speedboat" which went plenty fast for me but Terry could of stood more power. :) We walked on a sandbar and even helped tow our instructors boat back. :)
Our next stop was Freeport, Bahamas where we went on a fantastic coastal tour and then stopped in a neat market.
TERRY LOVED THE SHOPPING! Ha
Our last day was on to Nassau, Bahamas where we went on a coast line tour and then on a tour of the spectacular Atlantis hotel I've heard about for years. Man, we did a lot of walking that day but it sure was interesting and we had a lot of laughs.
Funny pic I took in the gigantic acquarium at the Atlantis
We are already planning our next one. :)










No comments:
Post a Comment