Tomorrow our Bible study draws to an end. It has been a very interesting time with a great group of ladies that discovered alot about themselves. As we were guided by Lisa Whelchel through the journaling exercises it really caused us to reflect on the many, many ways God has guided our life. He is always there and that is the awesome truth. How much we want to invest in being the person He calls us to be is up to us. What a gracious God.
So....our stories will continue through the years. I hope we all are more aware of "in the moment" how He is working in our lives. He is Sovereign......I will abide in that!!
I guess it is easy to see that part of the story will be another cruise!! I'm so excited we are taking off for the Bahamas on the 8th of April for our 39th anniversary on the 14th. Hard to believe we have made all those years and they just keep getting better!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment