Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pictures tell the story

Does this pic not say it all in how excited everyone is about the new baby in the family!?!
...and how excited someone was to drive a fancy car? :)

then the fun of getting the two newest members of the family together for Thanksgiving (all smiles)!
Madelyn n Mason
Then the blessing of the big announcement that 2012 will bring another precious baby!

I call this Melissa's baby smile because she smiles the biggest when she is around Madelyn!

I laugh when I see the picture reminding me of them decorating a gingerbread train but singing Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer and acting it out. :) I love pictures!

I LOVE them being together because they enjoy each other! :)

It is such special time just as a couple.............
...and then you grow---just as special a time as when a couple...

and grow some more...special, special, special-all the time as we dwell on the good.
and oh how special. The icing on the cake. A great grandmas special touch! Life is good.

No comments: