Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Baby Horton

I've been waiting a long time to put this post together. We are delighted that Michelle is pregnant and hopefully in November we will have another baby to treasure and love. I say hopefully because her due date is December 1 but she usually doesn't "cook" them that long. :) She will actually be full term November 11- so 11/11/11 for a birthday wouldn't be bad at all. July 1 will be the big ultrasound so we can find out the sex of the baby and have all the fun of preparing. I know of no one that wants their children more than Michelle and I'm just delighted for her. She was made to be a mommy and does such a great job.

Babies are actually popping out all over the place. My brothers daughter and two of my cousins children (I know that makes them my cousins also) are expecting from the end of September through the middle of December. We know my niece, Rachael, is having a boy (MASON) the end of September and my cousin, Rachel, is having a girl (CAMRYN) the end of November. Now we are just waiting to find out what Michelle and Amber are having. It is fun having all these babies to buy for and make things for.

Children are simply a gift from God....a blessing!  I'm SO thankful for these precious bundles!

I'm in a study on the book The Fitting Room and I love what Kelly Minter wrote on Psalm 139
God has chosen me as a beloved individual who has been searched and known. Whose sitting and rising, and coming and going does not escape the roaming, never-slumbering eyes of God. He is familiar with all my ways, the words on my tongue before I speak them. His loving  hand has hemmed me in on every side. I cannot rise to heaven or flee to hell or skip across the ocean without His presence attending me. And when I was in my mother's womb and God was spinning planets and drawing the tide in and out, while He was dressing the fields and feeding the sparrows, He was --- somehow at the same time --knitting together my fair skin and hazel eyes with my sensitive heart and melancholy temperment, stitching together threads of genes that science has yet to even identify. And while He sits on His throne, ruling and working, He thinks about me with vast and innumerable thoughts.

No comments: