Thursday, June 2, 2011

May Activities=Fun Times!

How in the world did May FLY by and I not blog the fun? Well actually I did blog once.....but the blog was down and didn't take--bummer!!!

May was full of Colby's baseball games
Colby is such a cheerful, social boy. The first practice he said can I go meet new friends....and that is how he views life. I just love it. He always has a second question for his coach as he seems to want to make sure he understands. It is priceless!

We made a quick trip to the beach for the kiddos to play in the sand. They have become quite the trio. They are SO cute together as in typical fashion what one does.....the other copies. That can be good or bad. ha!  I love watching them play together.


Mom and I went to a Gaither Homecoming Concert after church for Mother's Day and then had the fun of meeting everyone at the park.  It was such a nice time. We love the park.

Malaya had her first birthday this May. We all make the trek out to Montgomery to share in the celebration. Mom and I really enjoyed seeing everyone and joining in the fun. They had little pools and slides for the children to play in. Colby, Melissa n William had a blast. The sex of Rachael and Charlies next baby was also revealed in a spectacular way so now we know little Mason will be here in September. Exciting times!


Terry's birthday this year was special as we had all gone together and purchased him an opportunity to ride in a historic airplane with the Lone Star Flight Museum in Galveston. We gave him the certificate on his birthday and then drove to Galveston the next week to watch the fun. It was pretty neat to watch the grandkids get excited over it. Terry really loved it.


I guess we finished off May with a trip to Bear Creek Park to surprise Jeromy. Tristan arranged the whole thing and it was so sweet. Christina and Rowan joined us which was a real treat as we all got to meet Rowan for the first time.....what a sweetie she is!
I can't finish out the month without noting how much William is talking now and can really convey what he thinks well. He is growing so fast and is ready to keep up with anyone. :) What a sweetie!

Melissa tickles us to death with how much she loves her multitude of stuffed animals that she insists on taking anyplace her mom will let her. I wonder if she will be a vet one day? She has the tiniest little sweet voice when she is asking for something but watch out if she is mad. :)

No comments: