Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thanksgiving

WOW I guess since our cruise was a couple of days after Thanksgiving this year I didn't even blog about Thanksgiving. Bad me.........

Thanksgiving was at Byron and Carlee's home this year. It was so very sweet of them to open up their home to everyone!!!!  We all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We've done this enough years that we all pretty well have it down the dishes we will bring. Mom spent the night with Terry and I this year so she and I had such a good time making our dishes together.  It is fun to prepare the dishes and then just sit back and visit.

This year was special with Tristan's mom and dad joining us. It is always wonderful to look forward to seeing BW and his family there. It has never been easy keeping up with them but now that they have moved it is even harder.

Thanksgiving is a time for thankfulness and I am sincerely thankful for everyone around those tables on Thanksgiving. I appreciate each day and time I get to fellowship with family and friends!

left to right back row
Melissa with her boyfriend, Bryan.
My brother Benny, Byron, Zach, Jeromy n Tristan then Tristan's dad Pete
Terry with Michelle and Melissa on her lap, Carlee, Mom with Will on her lap
Rachael with her hubby Charlie and new baby Malaya in her lap
Suzanne-Tristan's mom, myself and Rose on the floor front row

Pic below: Michelle's family. Melissa calls her daddy affectionately Big Daddy.
They adore their daddy. Michelle is doing such a good job homeschooling
Colby n Melissa. She pours all kinds of energy into it and they love it.
What sweeties they are!
Had to get a four generation picture with the newest member, Malaya
It is fun to see her little personality. They all live with BW and
I know he is loving the hands on with his grandbaby!

Byron n Carlee with sweet William. He is talking so much now
and full of energy. They are doing such a great job!!
 
 
Fun with Pete, Suzanne, Tristan n Jeromy.  Pete is a
hoot and often hugs on Jeromy which makes us all laugh.


Proud parents Rachael n Charlie with 6 mo Malaya.

Melissa with Bryan. He seems like such a nice guy.
They graduate college this December.
 
Thank you God for great times, great memories and the pictures they preserve!!
 
 

 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Great memories! Love how you keep up to date on the blog! :) Love you!