Monday, December 6, 2010

Another.........Carnival Cruise

What an awesome, and very special time, mom and I had together. A cruise  is so full of exciting things to do and see and as relaxing as you want it to be. This cruise was full of all of that. Everything went so smoothly from few lines to wait in, awesome people we met and made friends with and spectacular views. I absolutley love the blue, blue and aqua water and the outstanding sunsets. I roamed the ship taking pictures to my hearts content.

Nearly a year ago, the next to the last time dad was in the hospital, he told mom they would take one more cruise. That never happened since dad ended 2009 in the arms of Jesus to take up his new residence in heaven.  We are excited to know that he is enjoying the experiences that the Bible promises.  No more pain, no more physical ailments, no more disappointments - just the eternal joy of experiencing what God has promised us. So mom and I took that cruise together and often talked about what they did on that very ship on so many other cruises. Mom has so many wonderful memories of their life together and it is awesome to hear them.

Great new friend Margie. She was a riot!
Loved this view of Cozumel

The oldest church in Jamaica. It is a beautiful church.

Sailboats in Jamaica

The Lido deck is such fun. That is where we listened to music, did a lot of people-watching which we love, and held a book to read but usually ended up watching people. :) We did a lot of drinking hot chocolate and eating yogurt!  Fun, fun, fun times!
I would never tire of the sunsets!

Did I mention how wonderful all the food is??? Phoebe was such fun to get to know!


No comments: