Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Anticipation of Wedding Sunday, March 14, 2010 4 pm




It is so hard to believe Jeromy is getting married this Sunday but we are all so very. very excited for him. He has done things God's way and waited for the right girl for him and that is such a testimony to God's goodness! I'm not saying Jeromy is perfect but he does so many things the right way it makes it exciting to see the blessings God brings his way.

On one hand my heart hurts that my dad is not here to see Jeromy's special day because my dad was very excited for them and wanted them married 6 months ago. :) But on the other hand I'm afraid my dad would of not made the wedding if he was here as he was so very ill..........and that would of been hard for him. I remember how pleased dad was when Jeromy proposed. We all gathered as a family and Jeromy brought Tristan to where we were after the proposal to celebrate. I have so many great memories of our time together.

Jeromy had an accident at the bachelor party that has left him in lots of pain but I continually praise God Jeromy was not hurt anymore. He could of easily turned the four wheeler on himself and sustained horrible injuries or death. I hope his foot does not give him too much trouble on their honeymoon and walking down the aisle. Michelle was so sweet to take him to the foot specialist yesterday as I was dealing with the CPA with dad's estate. Hopefully after 3 different doctors and a visit to the emergency room they will have given him enough medicine and boots to get him through a week in Jamaica. We will certainly always remember this one! I think bachelor parties should be outlawed. ha! Actually it was a very tame time of the men going to BW lake place for a campout....the four wheeler just got in the way!

The wedding promises to be beautiful with all the plans Tristan has put into place. She is a beautiful bride. I can't wait for the many pictures and sharing in their happiness. With our John doing the service and all the family in the wedding it will be a treasured memory. I'll believe Melissa walking down the aisle as flower girl when I see it. :) Good times to come. Thank you Lord for the blessing of good times!!!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

So exciting! It sounds like it will be wonderful. I can't wait to see pictures!