Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bluebonnets






It is that time of the year for bluebonnets so we have already been out looking for them in preparation for taking the whole family out! I love this time of the year which is the best time in Houston for awesome weather. This year mom went with Michelle and I as we were looking which was very special. In years past it was hard for her to go, since dad wasn't that interested in the trip and she would not leave him. Of course since Michelle bought the mini van it makes trips fun.

We are taking a short trip tomorrow and I'm sure we will see more flowers. Isn't God awesome He puts such wonderful things out for us to see!!!!

I can't believe Easter is so early this year. We had such an awesome service Sunday reflecting on all Jesus did for us and continues to do.

No comments: