









It is so nice to have something to look forward to and I certainly do with Jeromy and Tristan's approaching marriage!! It will be here in a month (29 days actually). I could really cry tears of joy every time I think about it.
We had a bridal shower for Tristan at Janice beautiful home and it was great. There were a lot of people there and they received some great gifts. Mom had made a set of pillowcases for Jeromy's bride back in 1990. Tristan was really touched with that. She said such sweet sentiments in thanking everyone at the party. It was really touching.
We had the opportunity to meet her grandmother "Nana" who is a doll and getting to know Suzanne a little better which was a treat. We ended up with lots of family members so grabbed a "family" shot.
I praise God for bringing Tristan to Jeromy. I know that HE will guide and direct them as they continue to look to HIM. God is good..........all the time!
No comments:
Post a Comment