




There is nothing sweeter in the world than picking up the phone and hearing a precious little boys voice say Hi MeMa. It is just tooo precious. He wanted to tell me all about the helmet he got to ride his bike and wanted to know if he could come over and us go for a walk. My answer without hesitation was YES. They are so much fun. Michelle has got to blog some of the funny things he has been saying. I can't remember all of them. Today he took some good smelling soap to his teacher. He was so proud of taking a gift (good job mommy) and when he gave it to her he said he gave her the handsoap which he says cinnamon pumpkin SO cute and said, here we don't want you to have germs at your house. In his defence they have been studying germs.
I look forward to the time I hear the sweet voices of Melissa and William calling me but I'm totally enjoying the stage they are in now. Each stage is so precious!
Yep Grandparent is the world that is fun to live in. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment