










We grabbed a day to go back to Yogi Bear Jellystone campgrounds. Of course we had planned it all week and then we would have a "cold" snap with rain....but we had a great time anyhow. The kids all came up for several hours and Terry grilled burgers. I think Terry has great memories of camping as a child as I know they went a lot. He informed me he likes the atmosphere when we grill burgers. So we got him a gas grill he likes best and he enjoyed it as the rest of us who were so hungry. Then the kids threw a ball around and we all went for a walk looking at all the ways the campgrounds were decorated for Halloween. After dark all the little ones could go around to trick or treat.
I guess due to the relaxed nature of camping everyone seems so laid back. It is really nice. Since it was too cold to do all the fun waterpark things they did last time it was nice to let them play on the playground.
It tickles us that all of the kids commented on how much they enjoyed it. I just enjoy us all being together. I'm sure we will have many happy memories around this new toy of Terrys-the camper. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment