






Terry has always dreamed of having a camper like his dad did. He looked for months and months (seemed like years) and finally found the one his heart was set on. We purchased it this weekend. The second day we had it he said I'm going to take my coffee (Diep Pepsi) and going to the camper. ha! He purposely chose a small camper to accomodate the size of the vehicle pulling it. I love the BIG back window. I can picture it in beautiful scenery although reality will probably just be looking at another camper. ha!
Everyone likes it but Colby loves it. He asked a question about every single thing he saw. Terry's friends stopped by to see it and Colby gave them the grand tour. He said the stove is run on gas and I don't know what the sink is run on. He is so funny!
I'm looking into camp sites and planning a trip.
2 comments:
Looks and sounds like lots of fun! Having a camper is my way of camping. :) Hope you Enjoy
Yea for Terry! I am so glad that he finally got his dream to come true! We bought a camper about 10 or so years ago and only use it once a summer, but it is so worth it when we do use it! I love it!
D:) I hope the ay will come when our kids will use it also. We have offered, but so far no takers. I've even offered it to some of our friends, but I think they think the risk is too steep-in case of an accident or something.
Post a Comment