Day #4 Love is thoughtful. The book says if you don't learn to be thoughtful, you end up regretting missed opportunities to demonstrate love. This is a great chapter in the book pointing out the differences in how men and women demonstrate thoughtfulness. Challenge for today was to call my hubbie just to inquire how his day is going and if there is anything I can do for him.
Day #5 Love is not rude I found the verse they have interesting "He who blesses his friend with a loud voice early in the morning, it will be reckoned a curse to him." Proverbs 27:14 Isn't the Bible interesting with its little nuggets? The book notes rudeness is unnecessarily saying or doing things that are unpleasant for another person to be around. How true. What I think is really rude is when the person knows something bothers you and they do it anyhow-double rude. :) The book encourages you to treat your mate the same way you want to be treated. Be as considerate to your spouse as you are to strangers and coworkers. Consider what your spouse already asked you to do or not do. If in doubt, then ask. Don't think I'll even note what the challenge is.
The grandkids spent the night again. What fun. They were perfect. I told Colby he was an angel and he said no-just a boy. :)
1 comment:
I am with the people who like to burn books, can we use that one for the kindling?? Ha! Ha! The wicked take the truth to be hard--would that be me??? Maybe so! Love ya!
Post a Comment