I really don’t think we could have had more fun on a three day cruise! The blend of the personalities of my sister-in-laws and I merit a happy union. Each of us are very different in our approach to life but each has a love for others and God which is the perfect blend to a peaceful time. It is so, so nice to be around others that are peaceful. We know each other’s hearts and know that we can say anything and the other will take it in the spirit intended-even if the expression of it was not the best. Ha!
How happy we were when we each at one time or another misplaced something and the other two just jumped in to look for the misplaced item.
We walked on the track (one of us freezing pansy she is), played Bingo, watched the game about married couples, watched the line dancing lessons, enjoyed comedians and musicals, endured a fire drill and ate at every opportunity. Oh did I mention lots of pics were taken and spectacular views were seen.
The horseback riding in Ensenada had to be the highlight. Yes, it was fun but also long lasting as I’m still feeling the effects of it. The people were so nice and thoughtful. I would love to go there again-but only if I get to ride behind Dianne to see if her hair bounces (yes, she would have to ride Chapel ).
I learned lots about the game Sunoku – thanks to Dianne’s persistence.
Thanks Janice for keeping your eyes open in Mexico for our well being and Dianne for introducing me to something yummy to eat there.
It saddens me that a couple on the cruise before us took their own lives apparently. I’m really sad for their family. How desperate some people must feel to do such a thing.
I’m committed to enjoying this life God had blessed me with no matter what the circumstances. As Di has said with whatever life gives you you can choose to be either bitter or better. I choose better.
We carry with us funny memories of things said at the dinner table and in the showroom but most importantly the prayers and well being of each other. Thank you Lord for the encouraging and fun times!



No comments:
Post a Comment