Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Fun Day=Great Memories

Today was MeMaw's day to have fun with Colby n Melissa. Michelle dropped them by so she could run errands. Colby LOVEs Polar Express but forgot to bring it with him so we watched his second favorite WallE (Melissa likes anything her big brother does). They serve hot chocolate on Polar Express so Colby always wants to have some. Of course I was happy to fulfill his wish. He is such a polite little boy. He has such good manners.

It was also fun to watch Colby and Melissa play around each other. She is old enough now that she is always watching him. They are too cute. Melissa is becoming a real love bug.

Overall it was a fun day. I'm so glad I quit work so I could share these special times with them.





2 comments:

Dianne said...

They are so cute! I love the sparkel in Colby's eyes and how Melissa reminds me so much of Michelle and Emily! She is a punkin! Wish I lived closer to get to know them andlet them hang out with my grandbabies! What a riot that would be! "Colby, want to see what happens when you pull the fire alarm at church????" "Oh, the places they could go...." Dianne

Dianne said...

Sorry-I can't spell worth beans anymore!