Thursday, November 6, 2008

Cruise II/Baby Shower






The next day we headed to Cozumel. We've been to Cozumel several times before. In April we went and had a blast on a power boat. It was a two seater boat that Terry whizzed us around the ocean. It was SO MUCH fun. I love watching him laugh and have a good time. It was so awesome being in such beautiful water. Then we had a barbque on the beach. I really recommend that tour.

This time we settled for a little shopping. As you will see in the pics Terry's version of shopping was to stretch out in a long chair. But I was ok with that. He was content and I was happy to walk around the little stores right there.

The last day of the cruise was out to sea. Since that was Halloween there was a pumpkin carving contest, hairy chest contest (for the men ha), and a guy carved an ice sculpture which is always so nice.

It was great to go but nice to get home. Since Michelle and Janice were giving Carlee a baby shower I sure didn't want to miss it. They did a wonderful job. It was so much fun and sweet of them. It was well attended so Carlee and Byron got lots of cute things. William is going to be so set up. I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Emily Vickery said...

Hey Aunt Vicki! Sounds like a fun trip- hope you are not all partied out for the january cruise! Hope all is well-thankyou for being such a wonderful aunt!