I praise God for HIS protection!
This morning Terry went to take the trash out to the road before going to work and found a man without a shirt or shoes going into our back yard. He confronted the man. Terry saw the police down the street so got their attention. To make a long story short the guy had robbed the gas station by our neighborhood the hour before and pistol whipped the clerk. The police did catch the robber soon after that on the street over from us.
I praise God for HIS protection!!!!
2 comments:
Mom, I am so thankful everything worked exactly as it did, if it had to happen. Dad is so good to think that fast and get to the cops to tell them. I love you and I am praying for protection over all of our homes in this insane city. Church tonight was fun. I gained new insight tonight even tho we took the same class last semester! :)
I am so glad that everything is okay, I think I would have panicked and started crying or something, good thing Uncle Terry isn't a wimp like me! Some times the world seems so scary! I like your cruise pictures, you guys look so cute together and its great that you have so much fun! Thanks for visiting my blog, especially my silly photo blog, my pictures aren't that great but I appreciate your critiquing and support. I didn't edit those pictures you saw too much, I use picasa or photoshop elements, but I would really like to get a more extended version so I can do more artistic things, what do you use? You are so good at catching the right moments, I would love to see more of your photos too you should start a photo blog! Love you and hope all is well with you!
Post a Comment