Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Byron and Carlee's third anniversary is today. They are such a sweet couple. It is always fun taking their pictures because they are often hugging each other and laughing. They really are friends as well as a married couple. They met at college while in the same praise team at church. After they graduated from college Byron did an internship leading praise and worship at a church in the Woodlands-which is not close at all. Byron also played the guitar and they both sang. I pray all the time that baby William will share his talents so freely for our heavenly father that his parents have. We are so blessed they settled in our midst. God is so good!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

They are a darling couple and I think Carlee is beautiful! (U R Cute too, Byron!) She has this glow about her that just radiates to everyone! I was always told I was beautiful when I was pregnant and after I had the baby they never said it to me again! That's the real reason I had 7 kids! I am so excited for their new little son and can't wait to see some pics. Yes, we got pics in Canada but for those of you who have teased me for 35 years about my photography skills, you don't get to see them! NA-Na-Na-Na-NaNa! D

Dianne said...

Carlee is also just like Janka-everytime I see her her hair is a different style or length! Why will some of us end up with the same style for 49 years???? It's just not fair---covet-covet-covet!