Monday, September 22, 2008
We have power!!! :)
We made it! As of 4:30 this afternoon we have electricity. It is as wonderful as I remembered it. The temps started climbing outside yesterday so the timing could not possibly be better. Bless Terry's heart he has worked incredibly long hours since Friday so I am so glad he can come home to a cool house. I'm praying Carlee and Byron will get their power today also. Jeromy is out of town on another business trip to La. but it will be great for him to have his burgler alarm on. Thanks so much for all the prayers. These were the longest 10 days of my life. I so hate for Byron/Carlee and my brother, BW/Rose that they now have to deal with all the damage to their houses from the Hurricane. They have insurance but the deductibles are high in a named storm plus the hassle of getting it done. Once again we know tho that nothing is more precious than our lives and our loved ones lives. We all are safe and clinging to each other. Thank you Jesus for your awesome protection!! I'll soon add pics of some of the damage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad you have power and you are safe! Our thoughts are with you. Wish we could help.
Post a Comment