Terry is on vacation this week so we started it out by taking Colby to Space Center down at Nasa. You could of not asked for a better child. He was so good and appreciative. I had to grab pictures fast because he was a whirl of action. He loved everything. Actually I don't know which kid had the most fun-PePaw or Colby! There was too much to see in one day so we will have to go back. We were surprised to find out when we got there that Colby got in free because he was not 4 yet (he turns 4 on the 24th). Terry and I ended up getting season passes for just $2 more than the regular ticket-what a bargain. The most important thing was having special time to enjoy Colby. He swore he was not tired when we left but he fell asleep in his car seat nearly immediatly. The only time he was not happy was when we had to leave-he did not cry but did show his unhappiness with the slumped shoulders. My dad, his great-grandpa PaPa thinks it is so cute when he does that so I had to grab a picture.
We will leave soon for the Mason Family Reunion at the lake. We are all very excited. More picture opportunities and memories made. We all are laid back and just enjoy each other. We are a blessed family!



1 comment:
Thanks for taking Colby to have such a fun day Mom! You and Dad are the best and I am thankful my kiddos have you! I love you!
Post a Comment