Michelle and I took Colby and Melissa to the beach on Saturday. We had such a good time. Colby loved everything about it-sand and all. I think it was Melissas first experience and she was so good. I'm hoping I can attach the video so you can see the fun. We also rode the ferry. Colby really loved that also. He is such a smart little boy. He asks so many questions. He wants to know how everything runs. He loves any kinds of machines. You would never know his father and uncle are in the machining business. ha! So I guess he comes by it honestly. We will definitely do this again. How blessed we are that we can!
1 comment:
HOW COOL! You are SO good to make that! Teach me! Thank you for going with me to take the kids to the beach. We really had a great day and love the time spent with you. I love you!
Post a Comment