Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Geni.com
Just one week ago today I heard of www.Geni.com as a place for all families to connect. They loved it because once you enter your info you get a calendar that reminds you when your loved ones are having an anniversary or birthday so you can quickly send them a Happy Birthday!!!! I love that. Now this is the wild part...in just one week 433 people have connected on all the different branches of my family. Isn't that amazing????????????? If you are family and have not got an invite it is because I do not have your email to invite you. Send it to me and I'll get you in. There are all kinds of pictures and fun info about family on it. I think you would enjoy it. We sure are. Even Byron thinks it is neat because he can finally figure out how everyone is linked. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment