Tuesday, June 17, 2008

No Other Gods by Kelly Minter

What a blessed time we had tonight. We love the Beth Moore Bible studies. We also love her blog http://livingproofministries.blogspot.com/ Anyhow she suggested we all do a Bible study together from her blog site. She picked a Bible Study she has been doing which is No Other Gods by Kelly Minter. It is a neat concept of women gathering and cooking a great dish (they give you the recipe)and going over God's word together. Michelle and I got the book last week and decided to do it together. There is a recipe in the book for this week but Beth also put a great chicken enchilada dish on line that I plan on making. But for tonight Michelle and I decided to go to Lubys since Zach said he would watch the kiddos. Then Byron and Carlee stopped by and Carlee said she would join our study so we all ended up at Lubys. It was fun and I know it will be great for the next eight weeks. God is so good to bring all of this together. I've very excited. We are going to memorize Jude 1:23,24-we hope. :) I'm also doing the Beth Moore study of Breaking Free with my mom on Wednesday mornings.

With all this plus totally cleaning my house and an online photography couse I will be busy!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

YOu guys have had such great news these last few weeks! your family is growing like crazy that is so great! I wish I lived closer to all my siblings!Congrats on quiting your job im sure it was hard but those are worthwhile reasons to make that decision:) good for you. Aunt Vicki have I ever told you how beautiful you are? you really are a very pretty woman. Congrats to the new grandbaby thats a wonderful christmas gift! love ya