Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Baby Moore Ultrasound


Carlee had another ultrasound today. They came home telling us about the baby's fingers, etc. It is an exciting time. She is past her morning sickness and has more energy so doing great. We are very excited!! We all gathered tonight for a meal and then took Colby and Melissa for a walk around the block. Bless Melissa's heart-she has an ear infection but with all of us around to dote on her she was really good. Colby stayed with PePaw while we took her to the Dr. They had a great time. Colby cracked me up the other day by telling me "I'm just tired of this!" He is so funny.

Kristen turned 19 this week......so hard to imagine!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I loved seeing this ultrasound picture! Thank you for going with us to the dr for Melissa! I love having you with me daily. We have such fun! Hard to believe Kristen is 19y. It seems a lifetime ago she was with us!