Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Madelyn Grace Horton .... October 28, 2011

I've been so busy blogging on the class I teach on motherhood .....and living life I haven't even slowed down to document such an important occassion in our family - the birth of our 4th grandchild! Shame on me. Madelyn Grace made her entrance into our world on October 28th at 8:09 pm weighing 6 lb and at 18". Talk about a blessing wrapped up in such a tiny bundle. I was blessed once again to be right there when she was born and get to take lots of pics. With each child's birth you stand in amazement at the wonder of God.

She is so, so precious and totally worth anything in the world it took to get her here. When I think of her I wonder just how she is going to impact the world with the testimony of her life and how she lives for God. I hope I am around to see that time.

Colby and Melissa are beside theirself with love for this precious addition to their family. They simply adore her. She is such good baby which has been a huge blessing. I don't think we have heard her cry.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Sorry-I have been so busy that I haven't even been on the blogs in months! Congratulations on that beautiful little girl-I can't believe she is already a month old!! It sure goes faster when they are here! So glad she is safe and that Michelle is doing so well. Congrats to you all! Did Byron and Carlee really move? Where too and how far away is it from you? So sorry about that! Love to you and happy Holidays!