Pics since I last blogged:
Oh how I love to watch these three together. It is a big treat to them
to know they will get to see each other that day! They are a
Melissa has mothered William from the start.
This was a good birthday year for Michelle.....
she is expecting Madelyn. How blessed
to be together!
Colby was so excited to get a new bike and learn how
to ride one without training wheels!! Uncle Jeromy and
Aunt Tristan have taken him to the park several days a
week when Uncle Jeromy is in town and blessed him. Yea!
Wonderful times spent in Nanny's backyard! So enjoyed
Byron and Carlee there!
Michelle was given a baby shower. Sweet Melissa had a great
time being a big girl at it.
Janice, Carlee, Michelle, Tristan, Teresa
Rose, Melissa, Helen, Michelle, Rachael
We bought the Willliam and Melissa jeeps this month
and had the fun of watching them enjoy them.
I was surprised how much Melissa LOVES hers!
...not to say the boys didn't totally enjoy it too!!
With our weather currently being so awesome we are back at the park.
Love the smiles!
I love the bond these two have with each other.
Dad would not be surprised ... but so happy!!
The Pumpkin Patch was next. The grandkids loved the pumpkins...
Melissa was quite upset she could not buy all of them!
They were in action!



















No comments:
Post a Comment