Thursday, July 7, 2011

Answers

I really can't finish out my day without documenting how amazing God is and how I praise HIM!!

Sunday night really knocked us back when Michelle called me and we decided she needed to call her doctor who ended up sending her to the hospital. After an overnight observation it was decided she has to be on basically bedrest after Dr. Holt said no trips......have your mom do your grocery shopping. He asked her if she worked - what a stupid question because a mom with 2 young children is always working. She works harder than anyone that goes out to a job as far as I'm concerned. She loves being home with her kiddos but...they are work. :)

So it is incredible to see how God is pulling everything together. People are popping up all over the place wanting to help her. Carlee already spent one morning at her home helping her and mom and I, of course, are there often.

The doctor has ordered a shot for her to get once a week and there is a nurse that comes out once a week to administer the shot plus listen to the baby's heartbeat and take Michelle's blood pressure. We are really praising God for that.

Zach is just really pulling through and stepping up to the plate for him. We are praising God for that!!

Bible study on Wednesday focused on giving even the small details to God. Mom, Michelle and I really  focused on one area of giving it to Him and .....praising God for already an answer.

Needless to say we are taking it one day at a time and ......praising God for that!

Joni Eareckson Tada gives us encouragement by this paraphrase of I Corinthians 10:13, "No test or temptation that comes your way is beyond the course of what others have had to face. All you need to remember is that God will never let you down; he'll never let you be pushed past your limit; he'll always be there to help you come through it."


So many people have committed to keep this pregnancy in their prayers. Isn't it amazing how when everything is going perfectly people just don't stop to pray as much?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

So true Mom! :) My children all certainly have brought us to or knees even before the were born! I am so thankful for you and all that you do for our family! Love you!!

Dianne said...

So glad that things are under control-even if it is not OUR control!!! What a darling picture of her with her thumb up!! Tell Melissa we like the name Bella too, as that is our new dogs name!! Ha! Actually it is Maybelline but we call her Bella or Bells. I am sending you an e-mail that my girlfriend sent to me-it is about an amazing young man with no arms or legs but a clear vision of who he is and what life is all about. Wish I had his vision. Love ya'll-dianne