Tuesday, July 27, 2010

YYYYYes for VVVBS






Y Y Y Y Yes for V V VBS. Vacation Bible School was such fun this year for many reasons.

1. So much of the family was involved in it....Mom, Michelle, Carlee and Tristan. Tristan's friends joined our little group.....Laura, Lea and Amber-such fun.

2. So much fun watching my grandbabies running and playing and enjoying themselves....Colby, Melissa, and William-the best.

3. Awesome to see 600+ kiddos learning all about the Jesus through the Bible for the week.

and the fun continues as I continue to sing the songs with the kiddos. I have wonderful memories of VBS as I was growing up and it delights me that now my grandbabies will have those memories..........and I can be a part of even them. :)

"If any of you lacks wisdoms, you should ask from God who gives to all generously with without criticizing, and it shall be given to him"

No comments: