



Amy had her 80th birthday last Saturday and we celebrated by gathering at Salt Grass Steak House in Keemah. She was taken there in a Limo and seemed very excited when we saw her. I'm glad we attended to show her honor as a member of our family. She has moved often and done many things in her lifetime but at the bottom of everything she loves her children.
The kids and I went to Keemah early to walk around and have fun. It was a perfect day and fun to be together. I'm so thankful for the times we take to do things like that.
A couple of days earlier Dianne and Scott had flown in. They are just a delight. We didn't have long to visit but I enjoyed every minute. I so enjoy being around fun people that want to have clean fun and enjoy each other. Our family is blessed with them!!
Thank you God for family!
No comments:
Post a Comment