Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Dad
So much has happened since my last post. Just a few days after that post we took dad to the Medical Center for a fairly simple procedure and now many procedures later dad is at another hospital. I don't understand all God is allowing us to walk through to figure out what is going on with all of dad's blood loss but I totally trust HIM to see us through this. Each day we take that day and what is presented to us and make the best decision possible. Everything is bathed in so much prayer by us and so many prayer warriors. I know without the shadow of a doubt that Jesus loves my dad even more than I do, which is hard to imagine, and that HE is right there helping my dad through everything. We praise God for each sign of encouragement we see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment