



God is just so good.
I continually marvel at the many ways HE blesses me.
What a delight it is to see my children grow in the Lord and my grandchildren in all their different phases. This week I've had lots of opportunities to interact with all of them. It so touched my heart this morning to witness Jeromy take little William forward to be annointed with oil. What an awesome uncle. What a delight to watch Byron and Carlee boldly sing praise in the service. How wonderful to walk down the hall and look over to see the most precious little girl, Melissa, with her pink blanket dragging on the floor in her bye-bye buggy. And then to hear at lunch how not only did I get to see her but her GREAT grandparents walked by (and Papa picked up her blanket and lost shoe for her) plus her Aunt Carlee and Uncle Byron were talking to her. I'll never forget how a few days ago Colby and I went to the car to help him adjust his attitude and after a few minutes of screaming he got really quiet in the back seat and said "MeMa I wasn't a very useful engine in the Dr. office". Then after we talked about appropriate behavior and telling mommy he was sorry he went back in and was great. How wonderful Zach and Michelle are enjoying their Sunday School class. That just delights my heart.
God has answered so many of my prayers over the years as I cried out to Him on my children's behalf. May I never take for granted each thing they do.
It so touched my heart when Colby wrapped his arms around me last night to tell me he loved me and Happy Valentine Day. How much more must Jesus love it as we continually pour out our love to Him. He so deserves it!
2 comments:
Glad everyone got to see Melissa on the bye bye buggy! She loves to go for rides on it with the other babies! I would have loved to have seen her out there but glad I was in class as she would have screamed to get to me! Colby is loving his singing time and his teachers. As long as he doesn't have to give them his dollar for the offering! What a turkey! It is so fun all of us united in Christ at the same church to learn and fellowship!
What cute grandbabies you have!
Post a Comment