Dear Vicki- Next time it's going to be you and me on that cruise!! I can't wait! It looked like you had a blast and I wish I could of been there! It looked like you and Terry had a blast! They are really relaxing and even when we had Aspen and Ian with us we had fun. Tell Terry good luck with his surgery, I hope this is the answer to his pain!. (I thought when I moved away he would no longer have a pain in his neck??)(Oh, maybe I am the pain that is two feet lower???) Love-D!
1 comment:
Dear Vicki-
Next time it's going to be you and me on that cruise!! I can't wait! It looked like you had a blast and I wish I could of been there! It looked like you and Terry had a blast! They are really relaxing and even when we had Aspen and Ian with us we had fun. Tell Terry good luck with his surgery, I hope this is the answer to his pain!. (I thought when I moved away he would no longer have a pain in his neck??)(Oh, maybe I am the pain that is two feet lower???) Love-D!
Post a Comment