Sunday, April 6, 2008

Jeremy Camp Concert

Jeromy took me to a Jeremy Camp Concert last night at Grace. It was simply wonderful. What a powerful, wonderful evening listening to Jeremy singing praise to God. There were people there from all denominations but for one purpose-to hear songs of praise to God. I just love it and love it that Jeromy took me. Jeremy Camp has a powerful testimony. He mentioned it in the concert but I also googled his name and it expands on his wife dying, etc. We are so, so blessed in this day and time to have awesome contemporary, Christian music to listen to. I can't understand why people listen to songs about broken relationships, adultry, drinking, partying - even love songs, when there are so many awesome songs of praise to God and about God. We need to be so conscience of what we are feeding into our brains and hearts.

It was cute that when I got home Terry had picked Colby up and had him spend the night. Terry is so crazy about his grandkids. Everytime he calls me during the day he wants to know if I have heard from the kids/grandkids. He is so good with Colby. I had the privilege of taking Colby to church this morning. Terry got him up and got him dressed. I asked Colby how he was when he got up and with enthusiasm he said GRRRRRRRRRREAT. He is such a sweetie. Colby went right into his Sunday School class and barely said goodbye. He was having such a good time when I picked him up. He told me he learned about Jesus and sang songs about Jesus.

Byron, Carlee, and Jeromy sang in Choir this morning. They do such an awesome job. Byron played the guitar also--at the end of the church service he also played a solo. Their talent marvels me and makes me so happy they use it for God.

What an awesome God we serve!!

No comments: