Sunday, March 9, 2008

Jackson March 8

Grace's great-grandson was born yesterday. I just got an email from Donna. Little Jackson Andrew arrived 7 weeks early actually but at a good birth weight. Grace would of been so, so excited. She adored those grandkids and esp. the first great-grandson, Toby. Jackson would of really had her dancing. She just couldn't hang on until this day. She held on until Heather's wedding and made it thru great but really dramatically went down hill after that. She was so ready to go to be with Jesus after her long battle with cancer. But I know how happy she is now. The closer she got to going on home to be with Jesus the more she wanted to know Him. I'm so glad she went in that direction. She experienced living like she was dying. I remember the important things to her, once she found out, were her church and her family. Those last days that is what she clung to. May we all live like that.

No comments: