Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Happy Birthday, Colby!

Our Colby is EIGHT years old!  That is amazing. Alot of people can remember things they did at 8....not one, two or three. These years are building. His personality and character are being shaped. I LOVE his love for life. I love his infectious smile. I love his determination to make friends and feels no intimidation at all. The time of temper tantrums and terrible twos are gone. In their place is a little boy that loves to talk about the weather and play the Wii. He is so proud of his new baby sister and introduces her to everyone. He would be lost without his younger sister who he plays with...and fusses with. SO very proud he was baptised this year and loves to go to church and Vacation Bible School. What an honor it is to do life with him. How blessed I am to be a part of it. I know God has great plans for him and I know he will go far. Colby, Colby, Colby YOU ARE A JOY!!! Happy Birthday!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Awh! I love this! He is such a blessing and he is growing up fast!