Friday, June 22, 2012
Colby's Baptism 6/19/2012
Colby was baptised on Father's Day this year. Jeromy did the baptism and I can't tell you how special it was. Just look at their smiles.
I LOVE how Colby loves Jesus. I love that he wanted to do this to follow in believers baptism for Colby--not for anyone else. He is so sincere in his faith. He is learning leaps and bounds with homeschooling yes in academics but also in all Michelle is teaching him about God's Word. Colby has such a great personality and drive the sky is the limit in what he will do with his life. Most importantly I know Christ will be at the center of it. He was so excited his PePaw was there for hte baptism as Colby prays for his grandpas salvation all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment